Saturday 26 June 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pics by my friend
(I'm fixing my shorts on the fourth picture)

Shoes-Steve Madden (New York), Necklace-H&M (New York), Shorts-Roxy (Macy's, New York), Bag-Topshop, Rings-H&M (New York), Glitter, Forever 21


How amazing are the shoes?? I adore them! Really comfortable to walk in as well! I was so happy when I found the necklace because I have the same one but in gold and with purple, orange and turquoise stones that I bought in Sweden. But I've never seen this one before! I also found rings that doesn't exist in Sweden!

1 comment:

Fashion By He said...

wow that dress is amazing, you have a GREAT body!! love the heels too!! you are beautiful

-He approves

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com