Monday 19 July 2010

Shoulder

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Pics by my friend Ida

Top-Monki, Leather shorts-New Look (London), Backpack-Topshop (London), Wedges-Steve Madden (NY), Bracelet-Forever 21 (NY)

It's really hot right now to spot some shoulders. The leather shorts are not very comfortable but they're cool and also real leather. The shoes is pretty high so they kind of makes my feet hurt. But what don't you do for fashion ey?

Yesterday I had no time for blogging. My grandmother was here for dinner and then I went to see Eclipse for the third time with my sister. Today after work I went to town with the Idas' and we checked out some stores and ate frozen yoghurt. Nice!

Now I'm gonna go for a night swim in the sea! Xx

No comments: